Nicole Mendia, PA-C
Nicole Mendia, PA-C is is a physician assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Nicole Mendia graduated with honors from Saint Elizabeth University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Nicole went on to receive her Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant studies from Hofstra University. Nicole was inducted into both, Phi Theta Kappa and Beta Beta Beta honor societies for academic excellence.
As a result of her lifelong passion for skin care and skin health, she completed her Masters Thesis on acne vulgaris. Nicole’s research was published in the Journal of Dermatology for Physician Assistants.
Nicole completed a rigorous clinical and academic fellowship program with Schweiger Dermatology Group. She trained in medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology alongside top dermatologists.
Nicole takes pride in her patient-centered care and education. Patient satisfaction is her top priority. She wants each patient to leave the office feeling well informed regarding their diagnoses, dermatologic medications, and overall skin health.
- Completion of Schweiger Dermatology APP Fellowship Program
- Published in The Journal of Dermatology for Physician Assistants
- Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Saint Elizabeth University
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Hofstra University
- NCCPA Board Certified Physician Assistant