Scott B. Hammerman, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist serving his patients in New York City. Dr. Hammerman is certified by both the American Board of Dermatology and the American Board of Internal Medicine, having completed a residency in dermatology and internal medicine.
Dr. Hammerman received his medical education from Chicago Medical School and did his dermatology residency at Boston University School of Medicine, where he was prestigiously named chief resident. Dr. Hammerman treats his patients for a variety of skin conditions, including both medical and cosmetic. Dr. Hammerman is currently conducting research regarding wound healing and psoriasis.
Meet Scott Hammerman, MD
- Practicing dermatology for 5+ years
- Board-Certified Dermatologist
- Conducting research regarding wound healing and psoriasis
- General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Laser therapy
- Undergraduate at University of Michigan
- Medical Degree from Chicago Medical School
- Residency at Boston University School of Medicine, where he was prestigiously named chief resident