Tara Koch is a board certified physician assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group, where she practices cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology in both adult and pediatric patients.
Tara graduated Cum Laude from SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York and has been a practicing PA for over a decade. She is skilled in diagnosing and treating many dermatologic conditions including skin cancer, rashes, acne, warts, eczema, psoriasis and has extensive experience in surgical excisions of benign and malignant lesions. Tara takes great pride in her patient centered approach to developing a collaborative plan that suits her patients’ individualized needs. She is a Smithtown resident and is happy to be able to service her community. Tara is a member of the Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants, the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the New York State Society of Physician Assistants.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Over a Decade of Experience
- Member of the Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the New York State Society of Physician Assistants.
- Cosmetic, Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Skin Cancer, Rashes, Acne, Warts, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Surgical Excisions of Benign and Malignant Lesions
- Graduated Cum Laude from SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York