Esther Zimmerman, PA-C is a certified Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group. Esther is experienced in a broad range of dermatological treatments; specializing in pediatric and adult dermatology.
She received her Bachelor’s Degree from Queens College with Summa Cum Laude honors, majoring in sociology with a pre-medial focus. She is certified through the NCCPA and earned her Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Pace University in Manhattan. Esther completed her Physician Assistant training at several hospitals in the New York area, including Lenox Hill Hospital and North Central Bronx Hospital.
- Certified through the NCCPA
- Certified Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group
- Pediatric and Adult dermatology
- Bachelor’s Degree from Queens College with Summa Cum Laude honors
- Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Pace University in Manhattan