Lauren Hartman, DMSc, PA-C
Lauren Hartman is a physician assistant specializing in general and cosmetic dermatology.
She attended Thomas Jefferson University (formerly Philadelphia University) for both her undergraduate and graduate studies. She received her bachelor’s degree in Health Science and her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies. Lauren also earned a Doctorate of Medical Science at the University of Lynchburg, an advanced practice clinical doctorate program for experienced physician assistants.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Certified Physician Assistant for Practice in NJ
- Certified by The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and Federal Emergency Management Agency
- General Dermatology: Skin Cancer Screening, Treatment for Psoriasis and Vitiligo
- Cosmetic Dermatology: CoolSculpting, Botox Injections, Dermal Fillers and Injectables
- Bachelor of Health Science from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Doctorate of Medical Science from University of Lynchburg, Lynchburg, VA