Mitzy Placencia, N.P.
Mitzy Placencia is a family nurse practitioner specializing in cosmetic and medical dermatology.
She graduated with her bachelor’s and master’s degree from Pace University Lienhard School of Nursing and has won several writing scholarships during her graduate studies. Mitzy has over eight years of experience caring for patients at various hospitals and medical centers. During her prior work with heart failure patients at the New York Presbyterian Hospital: Allen Pavillion, she was part of several publications and has presented on the topic of the reduction of heart failure re-admissions at the New York Academy of Medicine. In her free time she enjoys stand up paddle boarding and traveling.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Over Eight Years of Experience
- Part of Several Publications
- Has Presented on the Topic of the Reduction of Heart Failure Re-admissions at the New York Academy of Medicine
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Medical Dermatology
- Graduated with her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree from Pace University Lienhard School of Nursing
- Won Several Writing Scholarships During Her Graduate Studies