Lia Trojansky, PA-C
Lia Trojansky is a certified Physician Assistant, specializing in medical and cosmetic dermatology. She is certified through the NCCPA and received her Master’s Degree from Arcadia University’s Physician Assistant Program.
Lia graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Science in Biobehavioral health and a minor in Health Policy and Administration.
She currently treats a wide range of dermatologic problems including acne, warts, rashes, inflammatory disorders and skin cancer. Lia also performs various cosmetic procedures, such as botox, fillers, laser therapy, microneedling and chemical peels. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
- Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology
- Graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a B.S. in Biobehavioral Health
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Arcadia University’s PA Program
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants