Arpy Shah is a certified physician assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Arpy received her Bachelor of Arts in cell biology and neuroscience from Rutgers University and earned her Master of Science in physician assistant studies from Baylor College of Medicine. She has over 12 years of clinical experience in emergency medicine, cardiology, neurology, and most recently dermatology. Arpy also has several years of volunteer experience providing care to her community.
Over the past few years, Arpy worked for a large dermatology group in New Jersey, where she specialized in general medical dermatology. She is experienced in treating a variety of skin conditions such as acne, warts, seborrheic dermatitis, cysts, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and skin cancer. Arpy looks forward to continuing her passion of providing optimal and patient-centered care.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Over 12 years of Clinical Experience in Emergency medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology
- Several years of Volunteer Experience
- General Medical Dermatology
- Emergency medicine, Cardiology, Neurology
- Variety of Skin Conditions such as Acne, Warts, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Cysts, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, and Skin Cancer
- Bachelor of Arts in Cell Biology and Neuroscience from Rutgers University
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Baylor College of Medicine