Heather Hollandsworth is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Heather graduated from Charleston Southern University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. She practiced in ortho/neuro, pediatrics and a college health setting, before going on to complete her Master’s of Science in Nursing at the University of South Carolina and become a certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She completed the rigorous dermatology fellowship program with Schweiger Dermatology group, and is now providing a wide range of dermatologic care. Heather is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Dermatology Group.
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Dermatology group
- Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Graduated from Charleston Southern University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Master’s from University of South Carolina Family Nurse Practitioner Program