Adam Nabatian, M.D.
Adam Nabatian is a board-certified dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Dr. Nabatian is trained in dermatologic surgery and specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer and facial reconstruction. After attending the Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completing his dermatology residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, Dr. Nabatian completed a Mohs micrographic surgery and procedural dermatology fellowship at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City.
Dr. Nabatian is currently a clinical instructor at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and Montefiore Medical Center where he teaches residents dermatologic surgery. Dr. Nabatian is a well-respected dermatologist whose dermatology research has been published in multiple peer-reviewed academic journals. Dr. Nabatian has also contributed chapters on dermatology and cosmetic dermatology to medical books. Dr. Nabatian continues to implement the most innovative, up-to-date procedures at Schweiger Dermatology Group and strives for unmatched patient care.
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Clinical Instructor at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Trained in Dermatologic Surgery
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery for Skin Cancer and Facial Reconstruction
- Attended the Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Dermatology Residency from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York
- Fellowship at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City