Ami Dalal is a certified physician assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group with extensive training in medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology and laser surgery.
She earned her bachelor’s degrees from Boston University in exercise physiology and received her Master’s of Science as a physician assistant from MCPHS in Boston. Her initial areas of concentration were in bariatric and general surgery at Tufts Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical Center.
She has been practicing in medicine for over 13 years and specializes in skin of color, hair loss and anti-aging. She treats all ages for medical conditions including, acne, eczema and psoriasis. Ami has an eye for detail and does many cosmetic procedures including: Botox, fillers, Miradry for excess sweat, laser hair removal, Ultherapy, Coolsculpting, chemical peels/acne scarring and other skin tightening procedures.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Practicing 13+ years
- Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology and Laser Surgery
- Skin of Color, Hair Loss and Anti-aging
- Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Botox, Fillers, Miradry for Excess Sweat, Laser Hair Removal, Ultherapy, Coolsculpting, Chemical Peels/Acne Scarring and Other Skin Tightening Procedures
- Bachelor’s Degrees from Boston University in Exercise Physiology
- Master’s of Science as a Physician Assistant from MCPHS in Boston
- Bariatric and General Surgery at Tufts Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical Center