Angela Cusumano, PA-C
Angela Cusumano is a certified physician assistant specializing in dermatology.
Angela received her Bachelor of Science in physician assistant studies from St. John’s University in Queens, New York. Angela has been practicing dermatology for over six years and is experienced in both cosmetic and medical dermatology and in both adult and pediatric patients. She has diagnosed and treated a variety of dermatological conditions, such as acne, warts, alopecia, eczema, psoriasis and rashes, and also performs skin cancer screenings. Angela is a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, American Association of Physician Assistants and the New York State Society of Physician Assistants.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- 6+ Years of Experience
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member of American Association of Physician Assistants and the New York State Society of Physician Assistants.
- Cosmetic and Medical dermatology in both adult and pediatric patients
- Diagnosis and treatment of Acne, Warts, Alopecia, Eczema, Psoriasis and Rashes
- Performs Skin Cancer Screenings
- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from St. John’s University in Queens, New York