Suzanne Cohen, PA-C
Suzanne Cohen is a Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Suzanne graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in Biological Sciences. She continued to graduate school at Pace University and the Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program with a Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies with a focus in dermatology.
Suzanne has had plastic and reconstructive surgery experience, and is well trained at suturing and cosmetic closures. Suzanne is highly skilled in cosmetic and aesthetic treatments, including Botox and filler. Suzanne also specializes in medical dermatology treatments, including excisions, acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Trained with top plastic surgeons to master suturing and cosmetic closures
- Medical dermatology treatments
- Cosmetic and aesthetic treatments including Botox and fillers
- Skin cancer screenings and excisions, acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in Biological Sciences and Cum Laude honors
- Graduate school at Pace University Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies with a focus in dermatology
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants